Just for information, Not to be sold online only through official registered drugstores
Powder for injection
0.5g – 1g – 2g
- Cefepime is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
- Treatment of moderate-to-severe pneumonia caused by susceptible strains of Streptococcus pneumoniae, including cases associated with concurrent bacteremia, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, or Enterobacter species.
- Empiric therapy in febrile neutropenic patients.
- Treatment of uncomplicated and complicated urinary tract infections (UTIs), including pyelonephritis.
- Severe UTIs due to Escherichia coli or Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- Treatment of uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections caused by Staphylococcus aureus (methicillin-susceptible isolates only) or Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Intra-abdominal Infections caused by susceptible isolates of Escherichia coli, viridans group streptococci, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Enterobacter species, or Bacteroides fragilis.