Just for information, Not to be sold online only through official registered drugstores
Amoxicillin & clavulanic acid
Film Coated Tablets 625 (500mg + 125mg)
Powder for oral suspension 228.5 (200 + 28.5)
312 (250 + 62.5) – 457 (400 + 57)
2 million IU/10ml
A broad spectrum antibiotic containing two components, Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid.The first ingredient, amoxicillin, is a penicillin antibiotic which treats infection by killing the bacteria responsible for the infection. Some bacteria are able to produce a chemical which makes amoxicillin less effective. The second ingredient, clavulanic acid, stops this from happening. Clavulanic acid stops the chemical produced by the bacteria from working, and this allows the amoxicillin to kill the bacteria.
indicated for the treatment of the following infections in adults and children:
- Acute bacterial sinusitis • Acute otitis media.
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis • Community acquired pneumonia.
- Cystitis • Pyelonephritis.
- Skin and soft tissue infections in particular cellulitis, anmi al bites, severe dental abscess with spreading cellulitis.
- Bone and joint infections, in particular osteomyelitis.
By inhalation is also indicated for the management of adult and paediatric chronic pulmonary infections due to Pseudomonas aeruginosa in patients with cystic fibrosis.